Blackheads on Nose
Nose with blackheads really looks like a strawberry, which is definitely not attractive as the real tasty strawberry. The easiest and inexpensive way to remove blackheads is by applying a blackhead strip. But, many say that prolonged use of blackhead stripe may enlarge your facial pores on nose.
- Blackhead strip should not be applied on irritated skin (e.g. redness, swollen, inflammation, wounds, acne).
- Blackhead strip can be irritating and therefore may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
- You should not use blackhead strip more than twice a week. In addition, give your nose a 3-day rest before applying another strip. Application time should not exceed 15 minutes.
How to Use Blackhead Strip
- Before applying the mask, cleanse your face thoroughly with lukewarm water. For better results, steam your face with a pot of hot water. This steaming action helps enlarge pores and soften dead skin.
- You may not dry your face after steaming because the strip needs moisture to stick tightly to your nose. Apply the strip directly.
- After 5 to 10 minutes, peel off the strip from top to bottom quickly. Then rinse your nose with lukewarm water.
To minimize your pores:
After peeling off the strip, you may soak a cotton pad with cool facial toner or purified water. This calms your skin and minimizes pores.
An even better, more natural and nourished method is to apply a thin layer of egg white on your nose. Rinse after the egg white is dry. Finally, apply facial toner.